Monday, August 22, 2005

Leveraging Technology


I’ve established my base camp, the essential criteria was a hotel with a kitchenette and a broadband Internet connection. This is home for the next six weeks. As I look around my room, I can’t help but notice that my 5-year stint as a network administrator in Corporate America is paying dividends. I’m equipped with the following gadgets;
*Lightweight laptop with CAT 5 & Wireless network ports, CD/DVD, SD & Compact Flash ports, Bluetooth USB adapter and USB Flash Drives
*Logitech Webcam
*Dell Axim X50v with Titanium Rhino Skin Case
*Miniature Fuji 4.1 Megapixel digital camera
*Verizon Camera Phone
*Satellite Phone with GPS
*Handheld GPS for my survival vest

Time to get down to business after Day 1…I’m surrounded by a stack of aircraft manuals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home